Find answers to the frequently asked questions about PayAdmit Payments.
Acceptance of payments from abroadWhat are the requirements for a site to accept payments from abroad? How long does it take to connect international payments? From which countries can I accept payments? How do I connect to accept payments from other countries?
Account verificationWhat are the steps for getting an active PayAdmit account? What should my site look like to connect to PayAdmit?
Common questionsWhat industries do you work with? What refers to the software? How does Anti-Fraud work? How does middleware work? Does PayAdmit work with individuals, legal entities, private individuals, and sole proprietors? What countries and currencies do you work with? Why should I choose PayAdmit and not another service? My site is made on a CMS, do you have a solution? Do you have an affiliate program? How can I track payments?
FinancesWhat currencies do you process? How are local taxes being handled? Why is it safe to enter bank card details in PayAdmit payment forms? What cards and currencies can I accept? Are there any restrictions for clients of the Internet resource on the maximum and minimum amount of online payment? How much does it cost to connect to PayAdmit?
IntegrationCan I integrate Google Analytics on my order pages? Do I need developer skills to integrate your e-commerce platform? Is it possible to adapt the payment form design to my site? What payment methods does PayAdmit support? How long will it take to connect to PayAdmit?
Start WorkHow to start cooperation with PayAdmit?
What should my site look like to connect to PayAdmit?
In accordance with the requirements of the international payment systems Visa and Mastercard, it is mandatory to have the following information on the website:
- A full description of the goods or services (quality, composition, size, weight, dimensions of the goods, instructions);
- The procedure for the delivery of goods or the provision of services (delivery methods, cost, geographical restrictions, and delivery times);
- The procedure for returning goods (terms and conditions);
- Description of the procedure for returning goods or refusing services and refunds;
- Contacts of the support service, sales department, or other departments responsible for communication with the client (email address or phone number);
- Information about the name or address of the legal entity;
- The cost of the goods in national currency and, if necessary, its equivalent in foreign currency (for example, in US dollars or Canadian dollars);
Information about export restrictions (if necessary).