Find answers to the frequently asked questions about PayAdmit Payments.
What should my site look like to connect to PayAdmit?
In accordance with the requirements of the international payment systems Visa and Mastercard, it is mandatory to have the following information on the website:
- A full description of the goods or services (quality, composition, size, weight, dimensions of the goods, instructions);
- The procedure for the delivery of goods or the provision of services (delivery methods, cost, geographical restrictions, and delivery times);
- The procedure for returning goods (terms and conditions);
- Description of the procedure for returning goods or refusing services and refunds;
- Contacts of the support service, sales department, or other departments responsible for communication with the client (email address or phone number);
- Information about the name or address of the legal entity;
- The cost of the goods in national currency and, if necessary, its equivalent in foreign currency (for example, in US dollars or Canadian dollars);
Information about export restrictions (if necessary).