Unless otherwise stated within, these legal agreements apply to users in Eurozone. To view and read more on our legal agreements and policies please click below.
- Website performance
The website must be fully functional.
The content must be relevant and complete, the internal links must be functional;
- For a legal entity
The online store of a legal entity must be multi-page.
From two pages, the number of goods / services from two or more
- For individuals and individual entrepreneurs
One-page websites (landing page) can be used
- Public access
The website must be publicly available and not ask for a username / password for entry.
- Test access
When connecting to the service of the Personal Account of the online store, you must provide test access. The personal account must be located on the same domain as the main website;
The goods / services offered in the online store must not contradict the current legislation of the countries where the service is provided;
- On the website of the online store, you must specify:
– full company name,
– legal and actual address,
– phone and email address,
– public offer agreement;
- Description and characteristics
The goods and services sold by the online store must have a detailed description, characteristics, consumer properties, price;
- Single domain name
All pages related to the sale of goods, works, services on the website of the online store must be under a single domain name.
Please note that these are basic requirements for Connected Online Stores, but each application will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Confidentiality And Data Protection Policy
dated December 01, 2021
The Confidentiality Policy (hereinafter – the “Policy”) explains how PayAdmit processes, collects, uses and transfers personal data of users who use the software products corresponding to the Company located on the Internet at: https://PayAdmit.net/ (hereinafter – the “Website”/”Platform”), or any other software products owned by the Company in applications or on the websites of other service providers.
The company has great respect for the confidential (personal) information of all persons, without exception, who have visited the Website, as well as those who use the services provided by the Website; In this connection, the Company seeks to protect confidentiality of personal data (information or a set of information about the individual who is identified or can be specifically identified), thereby creating and providing the most comfortable conditions for using the Website’s services for each user.
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) establishes the Company’s procedure for processing personal data, the types of collected personal data, the purposes of using such personal data, the Company’s interaction with third parties, security measures to protect personal data, conditions of access to personal data, as well as the contact information for the user about accessing, making changes, blocking or deleting their personal data and addressing any questions, which you may have regarding the practice of protecting personal data.
1. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
The Company processes and collects information about Users in various forms, including their personal data. As used in this Policy, “personal data” is as defined in the GDPR and any applicable law, including any information, which, alone or in combination with other information, identifies or can identify a user.
The company will process the personal data of Users only in accordance with the current legislation on data protection and confidentiality. The Company needs certain personal data in order to provide users with access to the Platform and provide services.
Collection of Personal Data
The Company collects information about Users when the latter use the company’s services on the platform. When Users use the services of a third-party service provider, the services of the Company can be embedded in their systems, and the Company automatically receives the information that Users have provided them to provide certain services that the Company offers.
Use of Personal Data
The company can use the personal data of users in order to:
– operate, maintain and improve the Platform, products and services;
– provide the Users with the Company’s services;
– process payments or payment transactions made by users through the Platform;
– comply with applicable law and make legal requests, including responding to the requests from government agencies;
– ensure compliance with the Policy;
– protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of individuals;
– and also as described in the section “Sharing of Personal Data” below.
2. EXCHANGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company can transfer personal data of Users as follows:
– Third Parties designated by Users. The company can transfer personal data to third parties if the User has given his consent to it.
– Service providers for the Company. The Company may transfer the personal data of Users to the service providers that provide the necessary services to the Company, such as banks or other financial institutions, to process Users’ transactions and perform other financial transactions.
– Other cases. The company may transfer personal data of users if the company deems it necessary or appropriate: (A) to comply with laws; (B) to comply with lawful requests and legal procedures, including the requests from government agencies to comply with national security requirements or decisions; (C) to ensure compliance with the Policy; (D) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of individuals.
3. PLATFORMS OF OTHER SERVICES
4. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The information, including personal data, which the Company receives from users, may be transferred, stored and processed by the company outside the country in which the User lives, where the data protection and privacy laws may provide a level of data protection lower than in other parts of the world. By using our Platform and providing consent, you consent to this transfer, storage and processing. The company will take all reasonable and necessary steps to ensure the safe handling of personal data in accordance with this policy.
In order to ensure the security of transmission and storage of data of payment cardholders when providing the relevant services, the PayAdmit software product has been certified for compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (hereinafter – “PCI DSS”) and ensures compliance with the specified standard on an ongoing basis.
Compliance with PCI DSS means:
– fulfillment of all requirements of VISA and Mastercard international payment systems in accordance with the rules for making payments and data protection means;
– definition and development of the company’s security policy;
– ensuring the reliable encryption of data and their transmission over the network only in encrypted form;
– differentiation of access to data based on the job responsibilities and authorities with real-time access control;
– determination of stringent requirements for the development, testing and implementation of software with the provision of multi-stage security control of data processing;
– implementation of a regular system scanning process in order to detect vulnerabilities and their subsequent elimination;
– implementation of constant monitoring of the user data security both at the time the user carries out transaction and for the stored user data;
– continuous updating to the current and protected versions of the software used.
6. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company will store the personal data of Users for a reasonable period of time necessary for the Users to use the platform unless a longer storage period is required or permitted by law (for example, for regulatory purposes).
7. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT
The company informs you about your rights as a personal data subject, which are regulated by the Law “On Protection of Personal Data”, namely:
– to know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data, or give an appropriate order to receive this information to the authorized persons, except where prescribed by law;
– to receive information about the conditions for providing access to the personal data, including the information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
– to access your personal data;
– to receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as otherwise provided by law, an answer about whether his personal data is being processed, and also receive the content of such personal data;
– to present a reasoned demand to the personal data owner with the objection to the processing of their personal data;
– to submit a reasoned demand to change or destroy your personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
– to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to the intentional concealment, non-provision or untimely provision of data, as well as the protection against the provision of information, which is inaccurate or defaming the honor, dignity and business reputation of the individual;
– to submit complaints about the processing of your personal data to the Human Rights Commissioner or to a court;
– to apply legal remedies in case of violation of legislation on the protection of personal data;
– to include clauses about limiting the right to process your personal data when giving a consent;
– to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
– to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
– to be protected from an automated solution, which has legal implications for it.
For updating, accessing, amending, blocking or deleting your personal data, revoking consent to the processing of personal data that you provided to the Company in accordance with this Policy, or if there are any comments, wishes or claims regarding your personal data, processed by the Company, please contact the Company via email at support@PayAdmit.net.
The amendments and additions may be made to this Policy from time to time and without prior notice to the user about it, including when the legislative requirements are amended.
In the event of significant amendments to this Policy, the Company will post a message on its Website and indicate the date of entry into force of these amendments. If you do not deny accepting them in writing within the specified period, this will mean that you agree with the corresponding amendments to the policy.
We ask you to review the Policy from time to time in order to be aware of any amendments or additions.
FIX IDEA LTD is committed to implementing the most effective anti-money laundering standards available.
FIX IDEA LTD AML Policy is designed to prevent the use of FIX IDEA LTD services in relation to money laundering and terrorist financing activities, fraud and other financial crimes. To this end, FIX IDEA LTD established an Anti-Money Laundering Program (“AML Program”) which analyzed below in this Policy, and may request the following information from its customers:
a) FIX IDEA LTD reserves the right to request proper documentation to verify your identity and/or your business. Additional personal or business information or bank account details may also be requested from you.
b) FIX IDEA LTD reserves the right to specific identification as part of a screening process for FIX IDEA accounts that are under scrutinity or international watchlists.
c) FIX IDEA LTD reserves the right to request the abovementioned information during your application for a FIX IDEA account in order to provide you with the services.
d) FIX IDEA LTD reserves the right to review the abovementioned information submitted during your application to review your account. This review is conducted on a regular basis and in accordance with FIX IDEA AML policy and all applicable laws and regulations.
FIX IDEA LTD has established an AML Program for this purpose. The objective of the AML Program is to ensure that money laundering risks identified by FIX IDEA LTD are appropriately mitigated. This is achieved by establishing Board-approved, minimum governing policies, principles, and standards and implementing appropriate controls, to protect FIX IDEA LTD, its employees; shareholders, and customers from money laundering.
The AML Program provides guidance to all FIX IDEA LTD employees, requiring them to conduct business in accordance with applicable AML laws, rules, and regulations.
The AML Program is based upon the UK laws, regulations and regulatory guidance in all the jurisdictions in which FIX IDEA LTD conduct business.
The Program includes but is not limited to:
The appointment of a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) as required by local regulation
A Customer Due Diligence (“CDD”) Program, which incorporates Customer Identification and Verification (“ID&V”) and Know Your Customer (“KYC”) principles, and the implementing of program designed to appropriately remediate CDD of our existing customers
Conducting enhanced due diligence (“EDD”) on customers assessed as higher risk, such as Politically Exposed Persons (“PEPs”) in senior positions, their relatives and close associates
Establishing processes and systems designed to monitor customer transactions for the purpose of identifying suspicious activity
The investigation and subsequent reporting of suspicious activity to the appropriate regulatory bodies Regular independent testing and regular AML training of its employees
Any relevant additional local requirements
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
These terms tell the User (“You”, “Merchant”) the rules for using our website https://payadmit.com/(“Site”).
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
https://payadmit.com/ is a site operated by FIX IDEA (“We”, “Payadmit”). We are a limited liability company registered in United Kingdom under company number 13282934, and have our registered office at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX.
We have built a one-stop payment gateway solution for online payments, and we can provide both cashier and acquiring services. Being a payment gateway, Fix Idea can attract banks and payment providers for the provision of processing services. By connecting to Fix Idea’s gateway, Merchant may process payments on his website via credit and debit cards, alternative payment methods and bank transfers.
We have Certificate of Compliance Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), category: the Service Provider Level 2.
We are not a payment institution, but rather the agent contracted with payment service providers and banks. All client’s funds are held on accounts of such banks and payment service providers which are held liable for the client. However, we shall do our best to secure all risks in connection to client’s funds and timely payouts.
To contact us, please use the https://payadmit.com/contact-us/.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- Our Confidentiality And Data Protection https://payadmit.com/legal-documents/#confidentiality_and_data_protection_policy
- Our PolicyAML https://payadmit.com/legal-documents/#aml_policy
- PolicyWebsite Requirements https://payadmit.com/legal-documents/#website_requirements
AGE OF USERS
The Site and the Services of Payadmit are available only to users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age and/or (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You are responsible for checking these terms periodically for any changes.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
The legal relationship between us and a specific Merchant about providing gateway services is governed by Payment Gateway Agreement, which is concluded in writing in each specific case.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
We provide this Site and its contents “AS IS.” We and our suppliers make no express warranties or guarantees about this Site.
To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim implied warranties including any warranty that the site is or will be merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, timely, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing. We do not guarantee that this site or its content will meet your requirements, is error-free, reliable, or will operate without interruption.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Under no circumstances shall Fix Idea be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses and expenses arising out of or in connection with this site or any linked website, or their use or inability to use, or arising from a malfunction, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in performance or transmission, computer virus, line failure or system failure, even if Fix Idea or its representatives are aware of the possibility of such damage, loss or expense.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.